Who says you can't have it all? UMI's Stage 4 kit transforms your G-body into a handling machine with the adjustability to perform well at the strip or haul your family comfortably - to the autocross. If drag racing is more your style, a few minor changes at initial purchase (or down the road) will have you launching with the best of them, then canyon carving on the way home! Up front we start with UMI's proven upper and lower tubular a-arms loaded with ½” taller upper and lower ball joints giving you a total of 1" increased spindle height. The adjustable upper a-arms increase caster, without additional shims, for a precise steering feel. The lower a-arms are loaded with UMI-built Delrin bushings for smooth non-binding motion and precise steering. Viking's new front hybrid coilover with double adjustable shock allows ride height, compression and rebound adjustment. The ride height adjustment is accomplished with the included spanner wrenches and thrust washers. The compression and rebound adjusters are clicked by hand (no tools!) and feature a total of 361 possible valving combinations. The front is completed by UMI’s 1.250” chromoly handling sway bar. Out back we stiffen the chassis with adjustable tubular frame braces which stabilize the Poly/Roto combo lower trailing arms and fully adjustable Roto-Joint upper control arms. 2” lowering rear springs are controlled by Viking’s double adjustable rear shocks, once again featuring 361 possible combinations. Rounding out the rear is our Pro-Tour style rear sway bar. This 3-way adjustable bar features 1” tubular construction, race style end links and UMI’s proven CNC machined clamping system. One bar allows street, road race, auto-x and drag settings. As always, this kit features UMI’s quality red or black powder coat and premium hardware. Made in the USA.
- Tubular lower front a-arms with Delrin bushings & ½” taller ball joints
- Tubular adjustable upper front a-arms with & ½” taller ball joints
- 1-1/4” Front sway bar with bushings and end links
- 1” Tubular pro-touring rear sway bar, 3-way adjustable
- Set of (4) double adjustable Viking shocks, front shocks coil over
- Front coil over springs with choice of spring rate
- Thrust bearing and spanner wrench for quick and easy height adjustments
- Rear lowering springs w/ 2” rear drop
- Tubular rear lower control arms with Roto-Joint
- Adjustable rear upper control arms with Roto-Joints
- Tubular frame braces
- Replacement rear end housing bushings
- All new Grade 10.9 hardware with nylock nuts to install kit
Note: This kit contains components Powder Coated in Gloss Black. Red kit shown for reference only.