UMI's bolt-in rear coilover kit allows full ride height, spring rate and damping adjustability, while trailing arm adjustment enables fine tuning of instant center. The upper mount reinforcement is a direct bolt-in and holds a true 2-1/2" racing coilover with T-Bar. The FEA designed lower bracket bolts in using the standard trailing arm mounting hole as well as an additional reinforcement hole normally used by the standard rear shock. The Viking shock is 19-way adjustable in both compression and rebound and ensures the perfect setting for every application. The 2-1/2" coilover springs are available in 14" 110lb for drag use, 12" 150lb for street use and 12" 225lb for auto-x/road race. There is no cutting required and your car can be returned to normal if desired.
- Brackets manufactured entirely from 3/16" Made In USA mild steel.
- Laser cut for consistency and a precise fit.
- Powder coated black for a long lasting finish.
- Viking Warrior double adjustable shocks offer 19 compression and 19 rebound adjustments.
- 3 spring rate options depending upon application.
- 100% Bolt in design.
- Built in control arm relocation allows instant center tuning.
- Optional shock tower reinforcement brace available. (DM91895)
- Designed, tested, manufactured and raced in the USA
Note: The Spanner Wrench & Thrust Bearing Kit (DM91679) is highly recommended for easy and safe adjustment.